Quartzy is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to position our unique lab management and purchasing platform to customers worldwide. In this position you will play a crucial role across a wide spectrum of initiatives including in crafting our narrative, developing messaging & positioning, building target personas & journeys, driving packaging & pricing, creating customer content for lifecycle nurturing, and enabling our sales & success team.
You should be an experienced and open minded marketer who exudes both creativity and business sense. You love bringing big stories to life through crisp messaging and emotional stories. You are strategic and are comfortable pushing forward your product marketing initiatives as part of a small and nimble marketing team.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
What you'll do:
- We've grown mainly through word of mouth and now we need you to tell the Quartzy story in a way that resonates with our diverse customer segments, from biotechs to environmental labs, to drive the next chapter of our growth.
- You will collaborate with the product team to iterate rapidly on landing pages and improve conversions.
- We have amazing customers with fascinating world changing stories that need to be told. Bring these stories to life with compelling case studies and more.
- You will create fun content that educates and entertains our prospects and customers and we escort them through their lifecycle journey.
- You'll work closely with our inside sales team to develop new strategies behind our marketing assets that will help them be more effective.
- You'll use a data-driven approach as you measure and iterate on everything you do. Quartzy was started by scientists and for scientists. We love data, and you should too.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years in a product marketing role at a SaaS company
- BS/BA in marketing, business or a related field
- The ability to set a defined strategy -- and execute on it by yourself and with our team
- Fantastic story teller. Ability to explain complex topics with clarity and brevity.
- A proven track record of good business judgement
What we’d love:
- Experience in the life sciences, either academic or private industry
- Dirty hands. You should have a hands-on entrepreneurial spirit and the successes to prove it. Startup experience would be great
- Experience wrangling outside marketing agencies
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.