ETL Developer 2
Req #: 128771
Job Category: Information Systems
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
CACI serves the U.S. government by accelerating the transformation of health-related services through the application of new healthcare strategies and innovative technologies. We provide healthcare subject matter expertise, software development, systems integration and other IT-related services to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense Military Health System. Our HHS customers include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the Federal Drug Administration. We provide comprehensive support throughout Federal Healthcare, including benefits and payer services, public health, healthcare delivery systems and medical logistics programs. CACI teams bring in-depth, first-hand understanding of payers, providers and patients to every project, to provide efficient and effective customer-centric solutions and services.
ETL Developer 2 plays a lead role in analyzing various data sources and developing data streams for a large Enterprise Data Warehouse. The ETL Developer shall be responsible for developing ETL requirements by coordinating with business analysts and source system developers and develop ETL processes. The successful candidate must have 5-7 years of experience in a large Data Warehouse environment preferably in Teradata.
- Analyzes new and existing data sources for the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Develops ETL requirements for extracting, transforming and loading data into the Data Warehouse using Informatica
- Creates Interface Control Document (ICD) for the new data streams.
- Creates ETL functional specifications that document source to target data mappings
- Maintains existing ETL streams.
- Coordinates and collaborates with end users and business analysts in identifying, developing and validating ETL requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Requires at least 5-7 years of experience in a large Data Warehouse environment using ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Experience documenting ETL mappings and good written skills.
- Experience in Teradata environment is a plus.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience providing IT applications development and systems implementation services to federal customers.
- Strong communication skills.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.