Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Lead (Store Lead)to join our team.
- Drive sales by utilizing advanced customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of all areas of the store and perform all activities of an Athlete in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations.
- Serve as an expert in one or more areas or functions (stockroom, cashiering, sales). Seek continued training and education to further develop expertise.
- Assist Managers in conducting formal on-boarding and training programs for athletes.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities to a supervisor.
- Assist in coordinating work of athletes. May have key holder responsibilities.
Requirements for the position include:
- Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good energy and lively personality.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holiday
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 6816