As Junior Business Developer / Junior Business Development Manager at Egencia – an Expedia Inc. company, you will join a winning and close-knit team that is targeted on actively securing new business in order to exceed our ambitious and high reaching growth targets. It’s an exciting time indeed for you to join us as we glide towards our goal to double in size by 2020. To reach our goal, we want to focus on our most crucial success factor in sales – determined, resolute and results driven Jr. Business Developers like yourself to kick-start the sales life cycle. If you want to fast-track your career in Sales in a leading global organization, this role is for you! It will not only provide a strong induction in to the Egencia product but also open up roles in Field Sales or Account Management as your next step.
Base location: Manchester (M1 3BN)
Apply via: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number (R-16749 Junior Business Developer) in the subject line
Unique in the industry, Egencia operates like an agile, entrepreneurial start-up which is a part of one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc., voted the #1 Best Place to work by Glassdoor UK in 2016 & 2017.
What you will do :
- You will prospect businesses with an annual travel budget between £100K and £2,500K
- You will identify key decision makers in the prospect's perspective: Finance, Purchasing, Senior Management, etc.
- You will analyse specific needs and promote value of Egencia's solutions
- You will work closely with the Corporate Sales Manager to ensure successful conversion of the identified prospects
- You will manage (contact, full qualification, making appointments and reporting) 100% leads from various Lead Generation channels
- You will liaise with the Marketing team to develop social selling and to generate leads to achieve appointment-making goals in terms of quality and quantity
What you bring to this job :
- Experience in prospecting innovative solutions in a highly competitive market
- Familiar with marketing, sales and Lead Generation solutions
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Strong team spirit, Loves to win
- Able to build a structured approach
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our businessand their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to
creating an inclusive work environment with
a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.