Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Viet Nam – Studio Saigon 1 is looking for a UI/UX intern who will support our Creation team by creating different UI/UX design proposals for game development projects.
You will gain solid exposure to the mobile game field as part of our dynamic internship program and expand upon your professional skillset in a unique and fun environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create UI/UX design asset for prototyping or final game development projects.
- Create slide decks to pitch to Executive and Product Teams.
- Generate and implement UI/UX design for video game (mobile and Web).
- Studio Art Lead, Producer and Game Designers
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Creativity, passion for games.
- Undergrad or Graduate pursuing a degree in Art and/or Design, targeting to develop professional career in art, design.
- The internship is required by your school to complete the Fine Art, Design study program that you are following.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent digital painting skills.
- Good knowledge in 3D is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/