The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 employees.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 170 employees and continue to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Development of new applications using advanced technologies.
Maintain, support and improve complex intranet applications:
- Custom Reports
- Imports from external or internal tools
- Automation of different stages of all operations
- Database fine tuning and optimizations
- Bug tracking applications.
- PHP and MySQL skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self motivated and resourceful person.
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java is a big plus.
- Knowledge of OOP skills is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Zend Framework is a big plus.
Why this job is cool:
- We do real applications, not web-sites. We make scalable, distributed decision support systems with rich self-service interfaces and complex logic.
- You'll become a data warehouse expert, and you'll be able to play with huge Tera - Petabyte sized databases.
- Freedom to speak, think and express your ideas.
- We do a lot of cool, complex and interesting tasks. Every day you will have something new to learn and we have a focus on employee's personal development.
- The tasks are not limited only to writing functions or classes. You will be a part of each project from initiation to delivery.