- Responsible for maintaining application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations.
- Responsibilities include managing and maintaining and support of applications and their operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and functionality against service level expectations.
- The role also includes assessing risk and impact of production issues and escalates to business and technology management in a timely manner.
- Act as deputy to Application Support Manager
- Manage the Incidents and Request for the strategic platforms (Global Citi Trust Platform, Document Management).
- Coordinates with Business users in providing the resolution in timely manner.
- Coordinates with Project Office in prioritizing application BAU fixes.
- Partners with Production support teams (L1 and L2) on providing resolution for all Incidents & Requests.
- Partners with Development team for BAU fix testing.
- Provides support to Release implementation team.
- Engages in post implementation analysis to ensure successful release implementation.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within apps support to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
Knowledge / Experience:
- 6 years experience in bank operations
- Object oriented language – Java
- Web Technologies – HTML, XML and Java scripts
- RDBMS: Oracle
- Reporting tool: Jasper
- Testing tool: Selinium
110 THOMPSON BLVD Nassau BS