Job ID R00490
• Drive adoption of VMware products, services and technologies that will drive revenue and alignment with VMware’s vision and strategy.
• Business development planning and execution
• Leverage VMware Extended Teams to accelerate the business.
• Responsible for all assigned sales goals and MBO's.
• Develop and maintain effective Customer Senior and CXO leadership relationships
• Leverage VMware Partner Ecosystem to grow and accelerate the business.
• Work with and leverage VMware 'Aggregators' supporting the VMware Service Providers to ensure accurate and ontime VMware software and Service Usage reporting.
• Experience in selling software into Service Providers, SI/SO's and/or Major Accounts
• Proven experience selling software, technology products and services to and through service providers.
• Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing and key elements of virtualized infrastructure, Infrastructure-as-a-Service(IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) models.
• Expertise in development and execution of solutions and value selling
• Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Well organized and effective in the development and execution of business development planning.