The Real Estate Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new retail and service properties. This person will coordinate strategic expansion planning and will meet development goals. This individual will negotiate leases as well present the terms to executive management that is line with the company’s growth strategy. This person is someone who has an analytical and strategic real-estate background and will help develop a profitable portfolio of properties within each respective country they operate. The individual will also be responsible for the renewal, relocation and expansion of existing locations. We are seeking experience of someone who has worked for a premium retail brand and understands the dynamics of the entire development cycle as the RE Manager works closely with our Construction Managers and Architects to open locations on time and under budget.
- Manages the search and acquisition of new and existing real properties.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates with external landlords, brokers and attorneys and tasks deliverables with timely performance for new acquisition
- Understands zoning and licensing requirements per country and which properties are suitable for usability
- Inspects prospective properties to determine suitability for business needs.
- Negotiates LOI, tenant incentives and landlord construction works to competitive market standards.
- Works closely with Construction Project Managers, Design Manager, Accounting and Finance teams throughout the lifecycle of the lease to determine build-out and capital budget amounts
- Integrates economic, demographic and other market data to identify and prioritize locations for executive decisions.
- Presents property presentations to executive management for strategic expansion planning.
- Bachelor degree in relevant area of study or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum five to seven (5-7) years of deal making for a commercial brokerage or an in-house development, preferably in retail or industrial
- Exceptional ability to gather, analyze and present demographic and financial data in executive level reports
- Experience with municipal planning and zoning procedures preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and local language
- Ability to travel up to 70%