Join One of the Fastest-Growing and Most Innovative Fashion Brands in the Country!
For men who want to look better but don’t like to shop, or don’t have the time, Trumaker provides a personalized product and shopping experiences built to fit them and their lifestyles. We started in San Francisco and have since expanded our fresh approach to shopping across the country.
We have curated an unparalleled client experience, at the center of which is the Outfitter (our name for a Sales Representative/Stylist). Our Outfitters meet with clients one-on-one, taking their measurements, providing style guidance and maintaining lasting relationships to help them improve their look and wardrobe over time.
- Seeking out and connecting with prospective clients via phone, email and social media
- Attending exclusive networking events
- Implementing creative strategies to build a book of business
- Working in SalesForce to log all activity and keep track of leads and clients
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients both in the field and in the showroom to conduct private fittings
- Taking a consultative approach with our high-end clients to grow and maintain lasting relationships
Who you are:
- Tenacious - you must adhere to your goals and be willing to push yourself to achieve them
- Confident - you must be confident in connecting with clients and handling any and all objections
- Entrepreneurial - our Outfitters take risks, innovating new ways of building a book of business
- Tech-savvy - Outfitters use SalesForce and a variety of other platforms on a daily basis
- Professional - while we are a start-up with a fun sales culture, we believe in handling ourselves with grace, both in dealing with clients and with one another
- Our offices are lively (and often loud) which means that no two days are the same and things are never boring
- A generous compensation and commission structure
- A new Outfitter should expect to earn between $45k - $60k in their first year and our top performers earn $120k+