Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is already shaking things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a visionary product leader who is ready to redefine a category and build an incredible user experience. You are a creative and strategic thinker who is obsessed with user data and getting to know our customer. You will work with Dia’s leadership team to shape the online and offline customer experience and constantly analyze existing features to ensure they are contributing to the success of our business. You will manage the agile product development process with our development team -- creating weekly sprints and ensuring other company stakeholders’ needs are continually met by the product. If you want to build a talented product team and a world class user experience, we want you on our team.
- At least 8+ years of tech startup product management experience.
- Value data-driven decisions and have the ability to distill non-technical requirements into what is actually needed for the product.
- Proven product vision, and track record of innovating new products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers.
- Strong product sense, and knowledge of best-practices for consumer software and UI.
- Familiarity with modern product development tools (e.g. PivotalTracker, JIRA, etc )
- Understanding of software development processes, and ability to break down a large project into deployable pieces.
- Experience working with a design team to create best-in-class features.
- Ability to deeply connect with our customer and anticipate what she wants and needs from our service.
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!