About this role:
We are looking for experienced and passionate software engineers that thrive in small, focused and highly collaborative teams. You will be working closely with the Product, Design and engineering teams to not only develop, but also help define and execute on projects. Strong communication skills and a desire to be involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle are a must. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value. Our technology stack is primarily Ruby/Rails, React, but we are not dogmatic about it.
- You are fluent in one or more languages (Python, Java, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, etc).
- You have experience developing WeChat applications.
- You try to future-proof everything you create by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate.
- You advocate the use of MVC, templating, ORMs, and other techniques to save time and headaches.
- You write DRY code.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English.
- You want to work in a small, agile team
- You work hard and don’t need much oversight
- You like variety in your projects
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job