Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– lead and manage audits, in accordance with GIA audit methodology, to assess technology risks impacting the business and effectiveness of the controls to monitor those risks
– deliver audit results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with them to propose practical and sustainable solutions
– engage with local, regional and global business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
– monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Wealth Management and Personal and Corporate Banking as well as Group Technology as part of the macro risk assessment and continuous risk assessment processes
Senior Audit Manager IT
Full Time, Part Time
Country / State
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Zürich. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financials and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
GIA's structure consists of divisional and functional audit teams throughout the world, reflecting UBS's business structure. We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our dynamic Wealth Management and Personal and Corporate Banking IT Audit team in Zürich as Senior Audit Manager IT. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of Wealth Management and Personal and Corporate Banking audits.
Your experience and skills
– strong experience (+10 years) in audit, technology or internal control areas within the financial industry
– very good understanding of the financial market, of operational aspects and process flows within and between banks / counterparts and underlying technologies, as well as local regulatory requirements.
– strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment and willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments.
– risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– able to work independently as well as to supervise, lead and motivate a team in the execution of audit assignments to deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with internal audit methodology
– fluent in German and English
– CISA, CISSP, CIA certifications would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?