- A challenging and interesting role as Senior User Experience Designer in the Digital team of the Global Marketing & Brand Communication Division. Global Marketing & Brand Communication is a global function dedicated to protecting, maintaining and enhancing the reputation and brand of the Bank. It implements and pursues a long-term, sustainable communications strategy and positions the bank among its many constituencies, including employees, media and other stakeholders.
- As Senior User Experience Designer you will connect the Bank’s digital content and software to create outstanding human experiences which enhance and support the CS brand and form the backbone of the bank’s digital presence. Working together with the Digital Strategy and Digital Advisory team you will support in the process of defining and shaping the overall future of the user experience in our digital channels. You will be part of a team of user experience professionals that support the Digital team and the wider communications area.
- Lead human-centered design projects in the intersection between content creation and software development in the bank, to enable the Bank’s content to be communicated in an engaging and effective way
- Advise and support Head of Digital User Experience in implementing an integrated digital user experience approach, across a range of digital platforms
- Synthesize product requirements, technical constraints, user research, and web analytics into efficient user scenarios and design solutions
- Provide support and guidance to business at the Bank for implementing digital solutions to ensure consistency in the customer experiences across our digital touch points
- Make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on findings from user research, analytics and other standard design practices
- Support in refining and evolving user experience processes in Global Marketing & Brand Communication
- Work with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop a robust analytics tool to measure the effectiveness of the content
- University degree / academic degree in interaction and user experience design for digital media
- Passion for creating outstanding user experiences
- 7+ years of experience in creating digital experiences for an international company with a global presence and localized markets
- Solid track record in designing user experience for software, mobile devices, and/or web applications which leverage emergent technologies
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with relevant user research tools and ability to turn insights from research into user requirements
- Experience in measuring the impact of content and driving continuous innovation based on such measurements
- Good technical understanding of the digital media landscape, web technologies, frameworks and standards
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented mindset
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the communications and Digital field and ability to work and manage stakeholders across all functional areas of the Bank
- A high level of commitment and energy, and ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and take decisions in accordance with established procedures
- English proficiency is a must; other languages are a plus
Ms. T. Goop (HLOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal!