Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies. Our growth offers development opportunities for your career.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
As part of the PDK infrastructure group, the candidate will contribute to software development of Process Design Kits and Design Manual infrastructure efficiency and innovation projects.
- Contribute to the development and testing of PDK infrastructure group software and systems
- Propose and develop software-based solutions for technical needs
- Communicate with the team to understand the requirements and report status
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- Education – Bachelor or Master`s degree in software development or related field.
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Knowledge of at least two of the following:
- Linux, shell scripting, and server maintaining processes
- Frontend development with Vue.js
- Python development
- Oracle Database
- Java/Java script
- Prior related internship experience
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process
- Project management skills, i.e., the ability to innovate and execute solutions that matter; the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Experience in Angular or React frameworks
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI algorithms
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, performance related bonus plan and a global recognition program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (including 20% match and 50 seed shares for first time participants, non-executive).
- Individual, technical or management career path opportunities supported by enhanced learning and development programs.
- Healthy and teambuilding work environment with various perks:
- Additional medical service, including dental and, coverage of employees’ children
- Food vouchers and canteen discounts
- Sports card 50% subsidized by the employer; possibility to add a family member.
- Top-rated office location with recreation Spa facilities
- Discounts for Spa & Wellness Programs at NV Tower
- Regular Team Events and Celebrations
- Relocation/Immigration Support for international Hires
- Focus on employee work-life balance:
- Hybrid working model and flexible working time
- 21 to 25 days paid vacation depending on years with the company
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency, and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
Information about our benefits you can find here: https://gf.com/careers/opportunities-in-europe/
Read Full Description