With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Regional Manager in Tampa, Florida.
What you’ll do:
The Regional Manager ensures that our properties are run efficiently and meet or exceed goals. This position collaborates with property managers, team members and the Vice President to provide an enjoyable and memorable experience for residents and guests. The Regional Manager develops and executes optimally designed business plans and obtains support from the sales, marketing, asset management, lease administration and other relevant teams.
Your job will include:
- Coordinate with the asset management team to prepare annual budgets and re-forecasts.
- Ensure that budgeted capital improvements are completed in a timely manner and within the budget.
- Minimize delinquencies and work to achieve or exceed budgeted revenues and occupancy goals.
- Review and approve annual rent increase proposals and ensure that rent increase letters are distributed in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Ensure that the condition and appearance of the property’s facilities are maintained to company standards.
- Train staff to maintain good guest and resident relations through ongoing communications, responsiveness and promotion or appropriate events and programs.
- Collaborate with managers to encourage residents to comply with community rules, attend to home maintenance and maintain appropriate landscaping.
- Coach and mentor more junior members of your team and teach them to do the same for their staff members.
- Build a collaborative team environment to support sales efforts that combine sales and operations activities.
Skills & experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of regional-level property management experience, preferably in multi-family or resort operations.
- Supervisory and leadership experience.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Read Full Description