Xtra Mile Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, LLC has been a leading HVAC & Plumbing Company for over 20 years, based in in the Riviera Beach, FL area! We are a company committed to providing a great place to work for our employees. Our vision is to become the first-place people turn to for full-service home services, installations, and repairs for all their HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Generator needs. We invite you to be part of that vision!
The Residential HVAC Service Tech is responsible for the diagnosis, service, and repair of our customers' HVAC systems and related equipment, using expertise of air conditioning, heating, and modern control techniques.
- Services products and equipment on assigned projects and ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses power tools, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or specifications to diagnose and repair HVAC systems
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, repairs, and modifications as needed
- Maintains tools and equipment
- Documents work by completing invoicing on each job
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
- Keeps current on all installed products concerning operation, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience preferred
- EPA certification (at least Type II)
- Must be familiar with various residential HVAC products
- Prior technical school or equivalent a plus
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- HVAC Licensing a plus
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive pay with potential opportunities for bonus and commission
- Retirement is around the corner! Plan ahead with our 401K and generous Company Match
- Rest easy knowing your family’s health is important and we offer affordable Medical and Dental. We also offer Paid Vision benefits, and other voluntary programs including Short and Long-Term Disability, Life, ADD, Accident, and more!
- Get your $ sooner with our weekly payroll
- Give yourself a chance to recharge, recover and rest with PTO days…earn from Day One and the longer you stay, the more days you accumulate
- Enjoy additional time off with 7 Paid Holidays
- Become a master of your craft with continuous learning with opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Build up your personal toolbox with our Tool Purchase Program
- With a company who cares about YOU, come to work, and enjoy what you do and with whom you work…
- ….and much more!
- Two Employer Paid HomeServe Home Warranty Plans for Homeowners
- Uniform/Apparel Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Description