Software Engineer, eCommerce
Capture. Create. Share.
This is your life. Be a HERO.
GoPro is building tools that allows our user community to easily manage their content, watch what others have created and tell their personal stories. This means solving complex problems at massive scale with a variety of interdependent solutions. Our software engineers work on tactical teams that see the direct impact of the products they build on our millions of customers and our even broader GoPro community. We are looking for product delivery oriented software engineers excited by big problems.
What You Will Do
- Architecting improvements and introducing new functionality to our Commerce Cloud implementation.
- Enhance and maintain our internal frameworks and tools to enable rapid development
- Take ownership of important projects from technical design to implementation
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with e-commerce back-end development and application development within an enterprise setting.
- Must have worked on multiple Demandware implementation projects.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP Web Service Integration at Scale.
- Good understanding of performance profiling and optimization for Demandware
- Collaborative experience working with UX designers and Product Managers
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.