We are looking for skilled Senior UI/UX Engineers who can help drive our ongoing evolution of Industry leading Consumer products. The UI/UX team is creating a smooth and rich user experience through our highly scalable, data centric suite of products. Cargurus is experiencing rapid growth and looking for creative minded Engineers who are looking to join a fast paced, highly collaborative environment. Our team operates with incredible autonomy and with ownership of tasks from concept, through design and implementation.
Our goal on the CarGurus Consumer team is to create products that cut through the complexity and opacity of the auto market, putting the consumer first. We help consumers through the entire process of car shopping; from research, to purchase, to the selling and buying of their own vehicle. Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Cambridge tech community with a product that reaches over 21M unique visitors per month and is expanding internationally.
Projects you will work on:
- Create cutting edge UI/UX experience for consumers from design through implementation.
- Create new UI/UX and search functionalities while working collaboratively to evolve efficiency.
- Continue to modernize our web and mobile experience.
- Contribute to front-end infrastructure focused on scaling and performance.
- Have a say in future direction of technologies and best practices.
Skills you will have:
- 3+ years of experience; ideally in fast paced environments; we are pushing new code daily
- An eye for UX design as well as a passion for code
- Creating mockups, prototypes, and writing production ready code
- Solid web design, layout, typography and iconography skills
- Mobile design and development
- Familiarity with Git or other control systems
- Leveraging our data and helping to build A/B tests to decide which features to keep
- Working with server side templates (experience with Freemarker is a plus)
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite or other design software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred