With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Supervisor in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
What you'll do:
The Activities Supervisor directs the planning and implementation of our resort activities and events. This position works closely with the campground Manager and campground volunteers to provide an exceptional activities experience for everyone at the campground.
Your job will include:
- Plan and schedule events for all groups within the resort, as well as private events at the resort facilities.
- Coordinate and manage all preparations for events: arrange food and beverages, solicit and schedule volunteers, organize and conduct weekly craft sessions, organize and conduct games, weekend events, bingo, special weekend activity functions, and other duties as required to facilitate an exciting event calendar.
- Arrange for sponsors and/or volunteers for special events.
- Manage all activities related to weekly, monthly and seasonal event listings/calendars and provide final copy to be printed and distributed to guests in paper and electronic form
- Maintain open communications with resort management, guests and vendors.
- At all times, represent the resort in a professional friendly manner.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in events or activities planning is helpful
- Meticulous attention to details. Must be able to plan ahead.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Publisher or other desktop publishing software.
- Outgoing personality, able to lead others and willing to jump in and make things happen
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Read Full Description