When you’re an Atrium Associate, you’re a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate ‘Home Away From Home’ for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan and other benefits and perks that allow you to offer your best to our guests. These benefits include:
- Daily Pay
- Significant Travel Discounts on Marriott and/or Hilton properties
- 401k Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Other property specific benefits
Plus, we make sure you can grow your career the way you want to through Internship programs, training and development and over 80 hotels that offer incredible opportunities for career driven associates.
Greenville Embassy Suites
Reports To: Banquet Manager
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience.
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Set up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order instructions, including tables, table complements (salt, pepper, sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event provisions;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of banquet spaces, before, during and after events;
- Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests;
- Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation;
- Manage audio-visual equipment during events;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days.
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
Flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y prohíbe la discriminación y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, genética, estado de veterano protegido, orientación sexual, género de identidad o expresión, o cualquier otra característica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales.
Esta política se aplica a todos los términos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contratación, la colocación, la promoción, la terminación, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensación y la capacitación.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: http://https://atriumhospitality.com/privacy-policy/
Read Full Description