A Solution Implementation Specialist is a vital part of the technology team, responsible for client-facing system implementation that includes preconfiguring/prepping the applications for both existing and new clients, conducting training for frontline employees, monitoring system adaption, and being able to understand and present Client data and its dashboard.
A Solution Implementation Specialist collaborates with business line leadership teams to provide implementing technology support and ensures quality delivery of predefined IT solution(s) as selected to support business needs, including system setup, pre-implementation testing, training the frontline employees, implementation and post-implementation support of the predefined IT solution(s) such as Task Management Solutions, Work Order Management, Client Facing Dashboards into a new or existing client site(s).
- Analyses client and business requirements to understand and apply systems implementation concepts and principles to effectively implement and support business systems solutions.
- Performs system setup, configuration, UAT testing, training, troubleshooting, and go-live support.
- Facilitates training for hourly associates, supervisors, and managers.
- Identify and train superusers at the client site to support the continuity of the solution.
- Coordinate planning and active communication with key stakeholders and business leaders
- Must attain project management skills to lead the implementation for each identified site. This includes deliverables such as provisioning employee data, planning training schedules, ordering required hardware, assist in provisioning mobile headsets.
- Ensure change management and adoption strategies and plans are in place
- Work with stakeholders and third-party partners to design products by identifying requirements and thinking critically about what will make them successful
- Work with business development teams to win new clients by responding to client bids, developing pricing models, pitching technology solutions, demoing products & prototypes
- Implement and manage the governance to ensure effective compliance, reporting, and communication expectations are being met
- Once a solution is deployed, monitor the technology utilization and its adoption on a going basis.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders to formulate, evolve and implement technology and information programs that will contribute to future revenue and profit growth, client satisfaction, competitive positioning, and operational effectiveness
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the factors that generate value for ABM, including product and service offerings, operating model, business processes, supporting information and technology, and opportunities to address unmet client needs
Read Full Description
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in technology or business management positions
- Demonstrated success managing stakeholders, customers, and/or clients
- Delivered business or technology projects on time-on budget and exceeded expectations