NAUTO is an autonomous car startup on a mission to make cities safer and more efficient with better drivers. We're looking for engineering and business professionals who love to design, build and scale real-time distributed systems to join our growing team in Palo Alto.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, Nauto’s systems detect and react to what’s happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. Nauto algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. Nauto also automatically understands when a collision is about to happen, and records the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via Nauto’s app and fleet management tools.
Nauto is selling to automobile OEMs, insurance providers and commercial fleets. Its systems are running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Investors in our recent A-round included Andy Rubin’s Playground Global, Draper Nexus and strategics such as BMW, Toyota, Allianz.
Long-term, Nauto will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that becomes the brain controlling autonomous vehicles.
What You'll Be Doing
- Recruit Engineering and Product candidates from source to close
- Diversify your source of talent with referrals and passive candidate outreach
- Help develop and iterate on hiring processes
- Provide an exceptional level of service to candidates and business partners
- Communicate proactively to all parties to maintain alignment on state of hiring activity
- Paint a clear picture to hiring managers of what to expect through the entire process
- Advise with research, benchmark, and data to provide insights on market conditions, competition, funnel metrics and what's needed from the team to land candidates
- Look at creative ways to convert top talent into hires
- Lead by example as a brand ambassador
- BA/BS degree preferred and/or an equivalent of 3-5 years of experience in recruiting
- Understands the startup world and life in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Acts with a high sense of urgency with an attention to detail to drives results
- Thrives with ambiguity and has a proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Relates well and establishes common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting acumen, including how to source, engage, and close
- Carries a positive attitude, takes initiative, and collaborates well with a team
- Maintains strong written and verbal communication across multiple partners and locations