This Specialty Chef works in one or more locations in the resort, he/she assists the Chef de Cuisine in providing leadership and managing kitchen activities to the assigned kitchen.
- Plans and organizes kitchen activities
- Manages and trains kitchen staff
- Creates and prepares elaborate dishes
- Carries out some menu planning
- Monitors and controls food cost and quality
- Maintains food hygiene and work safety
- Maintains kitchen equipment
- High School or above or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of culinary experience with 3 years in management role preferred
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage all levels of staff
- Strong verbal communication skills and proven organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English preferred
Additional InformationSUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.