Store - ST.L-DES PERES, MO
For nearly 50 years, Michaels has been the destination where Makers get inspired, learn, shop, and create. We strive to cultivate an inclusive shopping environment for all Makers and work environment for all Team Members, providing a place of belonging and empowering everyone to bring their creative dreams to life. At Michaels, every Team Member is encouraged to hone their craft with opportunities for personal and professional growth. From our Stores and Distribution Centers to Artistree and our Support Center, our best-in-class team is passionate about leaving the world a better, more creative place by contributing to every “make”.
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Complete truck unload and merchandise duties throughout the store. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Participate in truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Participate in the planogram process (POG’s) in both SBA and seasonal to ensure they are complete timely and accurately
- Participate in the AD set process on scheduled Sundays
- Adhere to visual merchandising standards to ensure delivery of our brand promise to the customer
- Merchandise recovery and go-backs
- Help maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Perform Store In Stock Optimization (SISO) duties as assigned
- Operate cash register and line busting as assigned
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Enroll customers in the Rewards program
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit Michaels Benefits
CO, CT and select New York cities only - To review pay ranges for the position you are applying for, please visit Michaels Pay Ranges - CO, CT, Ithaca and select New York cities only.
Read Full Description