Corteva Agriscience™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We're looking for a Biologicals Business Development Manager (UK & Ireland) to join our sales team, reporting to the UK & Ireland Crop Protection Commercial Sales Manager.
As part of a cross functional team, you will be tasked to develop and deploy the Corteva Biologicals portfolio business strategy, to drive growth and innovation, to execute programme launches and optimise business results across the Biologicals, Biostimulants and Seed Applied Technology (SAT) portfolio in line with local, regional, and global businesses.
You will be part of a commercial function within the UK and Ireland that executes on our commitments short, medium and long term.
- As the commercial representative in a dedicated Biologicals (Biostimulants and SAT) Team, you will be representing the voice of the customer providing guidance and input to commercial strategies that will support growth opportunities across all key crops.
- Work closely with the Biologicals (Biostimulants and SAT) Portfolio Leader, marketing, field sales, and technical teams to deliver results in this developing market.
- Support the Biologicals, Biostimulants and SAT Portfolio Leader to ensure regional and country management team endorsement of commercial plans.
- You will provide expertise, guidance, and support to develop and optimize channel strategies.
- Support all go to market, advocacy and farm engagement activities.
- Account Manager for SAT related channel partners.
- Ensure effective process and compliance for gathered market & competitive intelligence to drive /support targeted business decisions and actions in this portfolio.
Specifications – skills/qualifications
This role is suited to a self-motivated, proactive individual with good knowledge and experience of these business sectors, with proven sales and account management skills. Candidates should have good communication skills with the ability to build strong business relationships quickly BASIS qualified with a degree in agriculture or related discipline.
Read Full Description
- Wishing to be part of a supportive and diverse team, with a strong understanding of the crop protection industry.
- Competitive salary, company car, pension, healthcare scheme, holidays/bank holidays, two days annual volunteer paid leave, bonus scheme & attractive maternity/paternity allowance.
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader, working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customised resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility