LOFT launched in 1998 and today has 570 full-price and outlet stores. LOFT creates modern, feminine and versatile clothing for women with one common style goal: to look and feel confident, wherever the day takes them. Our collections reflect our belief that there’s no one way to dress, just like there’s no right or wrong way to look or be. LOFT's mission is to combine inspiring modern casual fashion, ingenious ease of dressing solutions and impactful community actions to fuel self-confidence and be an uplifting, trusted resource so that she can live out loud.
We believe what you do is just as important as how you do it. We're committed to fostering a community where all Associates lead with their strengths, feel connected to what we stand for, are accountable to growing our culture together, and are supported in their individual development. You're invited to discover the unparalleled opportunities that await you.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a 1212 - Part-Time Sales Associate-LOFT to join our team located at our Store 1866-Greece Ridge Mall-ANN-Greece, NY 14626.
Drives revenue by providing clients exceptional services through relationship building, sharing style/product information, and presenting a clean, and a safe well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and Sales Leads
- Consistently meets or exceeds divisional, store, and individual financial and credit goals while contributing to the store’s overall goals
- Provides excellent client service by anticipating the client’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to ANN INC. service experience standards
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with clients, creates client loyalty and has the ability to multi-task while servicing internal and external clients
- Addresses client concerns, coming to resolution when possible, and involving management where appropriate
- Portrays a gracious, friendly, energetic and engaging manner and is at all times respectful and professional
- Takes ownership, solicits and incorporates feedback for professional growth and development – Consistently receives positive, unsolicited client feedback
- Communicates effectively with store management, store team, and external clients in person, through written correspondence and over the phone
- Builds collaborative and productive relationships by sharing ideas, treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences
- Embraces our values and behaviors and inspires team by leading by example through his/her words and actions – Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- Is responsible for compliance with all Company policies, practices and procedures and all federal, state and local laws
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directly by Leadership Team with a client focus (e.g. replenishing merchandise; recovering the store and styling rooms; processing shipment including but not limited to: unpacking, hanging, steaming; cleaning including but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, and removing trash; executing merchandising moves; marketing updates; and completing prices changes.)
- Meets merchandise processing standards and maintains an organized and accessible work area
- Adheres to Loss Prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect company assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards to store management (e.g., ensuring that exits are unobstructed, ceiling clearance in stockroom is enforced, rugs are not frayed, spills are cleaned up immediately, etc.)
- Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores’ inventory
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Follows all ANN INC. operational guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Reviews Bulletin Boards daily
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to be learner responsible and navigates the ANN INC. computer learning systems
- Performs register transactions quickly and efficiently (e.g., sales, send sales, returns, exchanges, payments)
- Is proficient in using Distributed Order Maintenance (DOM’s) and StyleFinder to locate product for clients and processes transactions accurately
- Operates phone, answering calls with an appropriate greeting, transferring and placing calls on hold
- Operates and understand the functions of the PDT
- Understands and can clearly articulate the Company’s brand positioning, including: the uniqueness of all expressions of ANN INC., current marketing and promotional initiatives, markdowns, POS events, Bounce Back promotions, coupon events, lifestyle concepts to internal and external clients
- Lives the ANN INC. Purpose, Values & Behaviors, Practices in all interactions
- Participates in and attends Store Meetings
- Proactively uses associate education tools to build product and styling knowledge with his/her peers
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.’s dress code guidelines
- Packages and wraps client purchases according to ANN INC. standards
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority. Takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision and within designated timeframes
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain with ANN INC.’s guidelines
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error
- Schedule: Remains flexible in scheduling that meets the needs of the business
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor and stock room
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the services industry with proven results
Store 1866-Greece Ridge Mall-ANN-Greece, NY 14626
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Description