- The Medical Affairs Lead is responsible for leading the team to develop effective post marketing medical strategy and projects to improve local healthcare environment and disease management, to maximize pfizer products’ medical value to the patients and the society.
- Lead the team to be pro-actively involved in all aspects of product’s development and subsequent business initiatives through cooperation with various business teams, e.g., Marketing teams, Business Group/Sales groups, BD team, etc. Proactively participate in the strategic business planning process, and lead the medical session with valuable inputs to help business teams to achieve maximum potential of products. Interact with global Medical Affairs and other Regional Medical Affairs to maximize the resource utilization and partnership.
- Provide medical input to platform departments and other functional groups in Medical who need Medical support for the therapeutic areas and the products.
- Build up the strategic partnership or project-based interaction between Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Academia and Pfizer.
- Continuously explore new opportunities to maximize the value of medical affairs team to business, and enhance Pfizer’s scientific image in the academic society, as well as the government authorities.
- This position is also responsible for ensuring the Company’s adherence to high medical standards of business initiatives, including promotional materials, ensuring medical compliance in educational activities. Provide medical input to policy development in dealing with healthcare professionals.
- To create vision and culture in accordance with the Pfizer Core Values and engage all staffs within the team adheres to these values. In addition, a focus on staff training and development is required to ensure a positive environment for staff to enable them to provide optimal support to company.
- Develop team members to lead the change and to adapt to organization growth.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Read Full Description