We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are embarking on an exciting global growth journey and we are seeking a Website Analyst to provide strategies to improve funnel conversion rates across the website and Business site. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Technology, you will have an important role in contributing to Trustpilot’s global growth. Primary focus will be evaluating the Trustpilot Business website and working with the wider marketing team to analyse digital marketing campaigns with a view of maximising return on investment.
In your role, you will:
- Provide an advanced, comprehensive & flexible reporting function across key actionable customer segments along various dimensions (e.g., device, product engagement, behavioral, LTV)
- Support in ensuring that all marketing activity is tracked and reported on in a timely manner
- Ensure that all in-house analytical packages are correctly configured to provide robust metrics and insights
- Identify and agree strategic KPIs
- Building reporting platforms through data visualisation platforms (Looker)
- Set goals and KPIs for conversion rate optimization that enable us meet broader website and customer acquisition team goals
- Work with key stakeholders across various teams (Regional Marketing, Performance & Media, Customer Marketing etc…) to create dashboards/reports to track key KPI’s and measure performance
- Perform in-depth analysis by collecting and evaluating data from website traffic, page views, and site visit durations
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Website optimization & SEO, to build the future Trustpilot for business websites ensuring tracking best practices are implemented.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Technology & Operations teams to build a deeper understanding of visitor behavior, to optimize the conversion funnel and to integrate website business needs into the overall Martech roadmap
- Communicate insights and results at different levels to diverse audiences within the company
- Use Google Tag Manager and Segment to implement and deploy changes to website tracking
- Help to identify website tracking requirements and work with developers where necessary to implement
- Assist in web analytics implementations across multiple websites
- Help to audit and troubleshoot website tagging and data layers
What you will bring:
- Extensive Website Analytics experience
- B2B SaaS website experience
- A solid understanding of the behavior of online visitors with experience in improving user experience, increase page views, and turn website leads into customers
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) for websites and A/B tests.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- Ability to stay organized and complete multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to cultivate efficient relationships within the organization
- Tools: Segment, BigQuery, Marketing attribution tool (Bizible), Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, Monday.com, HubSpot, CRO A/B testing and multi-variant testing
- An opportunity to work alongside professional & enthusiastic people in a purpose led, rapidly growing and innovative company
- An equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- An attractive salary package and bonus scheme
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- An international, forward-thinking and fun working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Read Full Description