Motta Heating and Air Conditioning is in Ellwood City, PA and has been the experts in air conditioning and heating since 1996. Your home and business are our top priority, making the best decisions and providing solutions for our customers' heating and cooling needs. Our vision is to become the first-place people turn to for home repairs, and we invite you to be part of that vision!
The Residential HVAC Service Tech is responsible for the diagnosis, service, and repair of our customers' HVAC systems and related equipment, using expertise of air conditioning, heating, and modern control techniques.
- Services products and equipment on assigned projects and ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses power tools, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or specifications to diagnose and repair HVAC systems
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, repairs, and modifications as needed
- Maintains tools and equipment
- Documents work by completing invoicing on each job
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
- Keeps current on all installed products concerning operation, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Minimum of five years’ experience preferred
- EPA certification (at least Type II)
- Must be familiar with various residential HVAC products
- Prior technical school or equivalent a plus
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- HVAC Licensing a plus
- Knowledge of Geothermal Systems a Plus
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly, team oriented, and rewarding work environment
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, AFLAC is available
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off – Time to recharge!
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Company Paid Training
We are an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Description