Location: Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US and India. We welcome applicants from all states in the US.
Data-driven companies win. We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best modern business intelligence platform. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—use Mode to collaborate with data teams to use data in everyday decisions. For our 600+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
Mode is seeking a Sr. Marketing Operations Manager to play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a strategy for a world-class marketing operations function, optimize deployment, and develop analytics to provide insights and trends for data-driven planning. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, IT, and Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management, and web/digital analytics to support the company’s fast growth plan.
What you'll do:
- Define the Marketing Operations tools and systems that enables intelligent decisions using data to accelerate acquisition / pipeline growth and improve team performance
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of a high-growth global marketing department
- Deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy, and process re-engineering within marketing
- Drive standard cadence of operational meetings to share insights on marketing performance, maintain alignment, transparency, and accountability across a variety of key business priorities and stakeholders
- Continuously work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes while creating and maintaining documentation
- Administer and re-architect Mode’s Marketo instance partnering with Marketing, RevOps, Finance and Sales to align on process, establish documentation, and ensure operational efficiency that will enable Mode for global scale
- Partner with campaigns operations and data team to improve, monitor and maintain marketing data quality, ensuring accuracy and minimizing bad or incomplete data
- Partner with core marketing and sales team to refine and improve MQL/MQA processes and metrics using data insights and feedback (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, workflow handoffs, lead sourced/influenced ratios), etc.
- Partner on web initiatives and site enhancements including new designs, website functionality, A/B testing, architecture, and technical components of site
- Collaborate with campaign operations to execute programs, testing and optimization of core programs that fuel demand generation and retention
- Develop and deploy best practices for managing healthy email deliverability rates, while keeping team within confines of GDPR, CCPA, and any new marketing communications regulations
What we look for:
- Alignment with Mode's values.
- Experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology, including acting as MAP admin for 5+ years
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com,Marketing Automation solutions (Marketo preferred), and Google Analytics (G-Suite). Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and analytics
- Strong analytics experience with analytics and data analysis (BI tools - Tableau, Looker, SQL skills)
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Experience owning and developing marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, and explaining takeaways (including corrective action)
- HTML, CSS and relevant development expertise
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
Salary Range: $135,000-$170,000 to be determined by level. #BI-Remote
Read Full Description