Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Directly reporting to the OpenData Research Center Manager, we are looking for a Data Steward Supervisor who will be responsible for the direct supervision of data stewardship team members for the data offering in Southeast Asia (SEA) within the APAC region.
You will also be responsible and retain all the responsibilities of a Data Steward, such as updating the attributes of records to improve core data, calling Group Practices, and updating provider affiliation information.
If you have a passion for data and quality – this is a great opportunity for you! Your role will be based in Taipei, Taiwan.
What You'll Do
- Recruit, coach, motivate, appraise and retain team members
- Deliver all necessary training to Data Stewards
- Monitor, improve and give feedback on individual and team performance
- Allocate work and resources to meet project deadlines
- Design, document and optimise processes to ensure best-in-class delivery of data quality
- Audit the data quality of Data Stewards
- Ensure the team meets and exceeds productivity and quality standards
- Run the daily operations in the Data Stewardship team
- Report progress to direct line manager
- Execute other duties and ad-hoc tasks related to data stewardship as assigned by the management
- BA/MA or equivalent degree
- Malay language is required for facilitating phone/web research validation to both build and maintain the product. (The data sources need to be either phone or web validated with the respective hospitals, clinics or pharmacies to ensure the data is accurate, i.e. the product being built for Malaysia will be built in Malay and English).
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Problem solving and efficient time management skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- People and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in staff scheduling
- Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Able to balance qualitative and quantitative performance of the team
- Able to motivate and communicate clearly
- Able to meet expectations and project deadlines
- Lead or support a service desk
- Obtain and refresh the most current version of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as verification through internet and outgoing phone calls
- Apply new verified data elements to core database records
- Assure that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements for Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organisations (HCO’s)
- Proactive maintenance of existing data and handling customer requests
- Removal of incorrect data elements from core databases
Nice to Have
- Local Health Care market understanding
- Experience working with MDM (master data management applications)
- Knowledge of medical terminology and data quality standards within the life sciences industry
- Previous experience or interest in data, databases
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Read Full Description