Title: Lead Engineer - PLM
Job ID: 220081
Role: Marketing Manager for Product Management
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PG IE
Mode of employment: Full time
The Power and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
The Instrumentation, Controls & Electrical (PG IE) Business Unit is the world’s leading provider of solutions for company-wide power generation management.
The Siemens Power & Process Automation family (SPPA) covers the entire spectrum of power plant control systems, electrical systems, and IT solutions. Developed by power plant people for power plant people, our solutions can be seamlessly integrated in every plant’s existing infrastructure and processes, and are perfectly suited for all types of power plants and for each phase of the plant’s lifecycle.
- Development of global marketing and sales support material for our business unit. The focus is on the creative work in transforming technical input into marketing content ("creative mind") with a strong emphasis on creative writing capabilities.
- Production and realization of marketing activities to introduce new releases of DCS into the market. Comprises e.g.:
- Full responsibility for the development and creation of the positioning and the marketing content for several platform, systems and applications
- Guiding, steering and governing the execution of marketing measures, done by our partner business units
- Development of creative ideas and concepts, stand-alone or together with marketing agencies in countries e.g. Germany, Poland and USA
- Turn technical input into claims, messages, storylines, battle cards etc.
- Consulting and coaching of our segments and Sales employees with regard to marketing content and marketing strategies
- Contribution to the preparation and execution of our business unit fairs, exhibits and internal events
Required Skills and Experience
- General know how in distributed control systems
- MBA degree with specialization in Marketing and Strategy from a renowned institute or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience in working with marketing agencies (and marketing departments)
- At least 4 years experience in non-strategic marketing in the B2B business, preferably in the automation sector (if not, in the power generation industry)
- Proven long term track record in development and production of marketing content in English language and in the execution of marketing campaigns and projects in the B2B industry
- Proven capability to understand very technology based content and to transfer this into marketing content
- Strong capability to work as a part of a global team and to build up global networks
- Fluency in English, strong experience in copywriting, expressive writing style
- Expert in Powerpoint
Requisition ID: 220081
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only