Stitch Fix stylists are the heartbeat of the company. They are instrumental in creating the stylish, personalized experience Stitch Fix is known for. Stylists help their clients to look and feel their best selves through building enduring relationships, being wardrobe problem solvers, and using Stitch Fix’s unique blend of art and science to help clients find what they love, effortlessly.
Does this sound like you? Do you love finding that one piece for someone that puts a smile on their face? Do friends and family praise your kindness and empathy? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be the perfect fit as a Stitch Fix Stylist!
Stylists curate “Fixes” for each client they style, selecting items unique to that client, leveraging our proprietary styling platform.
Stitch Fix Stylists work remotely, part-time, and can set their own schedules!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you'll...
- Personally style hundreds of clients each month using our online styling platform, helping more clients realize Stitch Fix is the service for them
- Surprise and delight clients with items they select from our carefully curated inventory
- Let clients know they were heard through personalized, thoughtful Fix notes
- Work in partnership with our Client Experience team as needed to resolve issues on behalf of clients
- Be an integral part of a company at the forefront of fashion-tech industry
- Join an extensive community of like-minded, creative and talented Stylists
- Be the voice of our Clients by providing feedback helping us continue to serve them better
- Help Stitch Fix to grow and improve by providing feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory and common client requests to our Merchandising team
- Have the freedom to set your own schedule
We’re excited about you because...
- You are passionate about delighting customers
- You love helping clients feel confident
- You seek out and are knowledgeable about current fashion trends
- You are well informed about clothing and body types (fabric content, construction, etc.)
- You have worked in a customer facing role, preferably in a store or online retail setting
- You’re able to thoughtfully and efficiently write personalized notes
- You are adept at learning through written communication and emails
- You are superstar at managing your time and have a stellar work ethic:
- You are able to work at least 15 hours, and up to 29 hours, per week
- You are flexible with change and welcome new ideas
- You’re able to adhere to a self-managed work schedule and meet deadlines
- You’re able to check in with your Lead via phone or video call as needed
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a self starter and have a positive attitude
- You are tech savvy
- You have access to a reliable laptop and consistent internet connection
- You have strong computer skills and a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- You have working knowledge of social media sites including Pinterest and Twitter
- You are eligible to work at Stitch Fix:
- You have the ability to work at least 15 hours, and up to 29 hours, per week
- You’re at least 18 years old
- If hired, you’re able to attend a mandatory 7-hour onboarding / training session in your region
- Above all, you are bright, kind and goal-oriented!
Why You’ll Love Working at Stitch Fix:
- You set your own schedule
- You can express your creativity and passion for fashion in a fun, unique way
- You build lasting relationships with your clients-- helping them to look and feel their best selves
- You are an integral part of a growing, innovative company that is a pioneer in the fashion-tech space
- You can enjoy the merchandise too! Our stylists enjoy a discount on Stitch Fix merchandise
- You can join a community of like-minded, creative and talented Stylists
- You’re invited to fun and engaging events in your region
- You’re an integral part of a company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation