The Enterprise and Global Risk Management (GRM) Issues Management and Global Regulatory Relations (GRR) Operations Team is a part of the GRM Business Controls, Governance, and Regulatory Relations organization. Responsibilities for the team include ownership and oversight of the Enterprise Issues Policy and underlying Standards, execution of strategic technology and process initiatives related to both Issues Management and GRR, execution and reporting of the Regulator Issues processes, and ownership and execution of operational processes supporting GRR.
The Business Support Manager will provide a wide range of project, application, and data analysis support for a new application and its Product/Application Owner.
The project and application is for an integrated platform to record Regulatory Interactions within Global Regulatory Relations that includes various interaction types (Exams, Inquiries, Meetings) and their documents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project work, including meeting facilitation for requirements, user testing, and agenda tracking for future meetings
- Assisting the Product Owner on requirement verification during development and release readiness
- Application management support, including user assistance, maintenance of custom supporting tables, user access provisioning, user training, and special projects
- Data analysis support for the project, as well as ongoing production data accuracy to monitor for defects that may affect reporting
- 5+ years of experience participating in technology projects, reporting, application management, or data analysis
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to grasp complex concepts related to business processes and supporting tools
- Proactively understanding responsibilities and managing tasks independently
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong MS Excel skills (formulas, transforming values, filtering, large lists, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with data using a query builder and tables to conduct analysis
- Experience communicating to different audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Experience Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Toad for Oracle
- Familiarity with Bank of America policies and general guidelines for application management, including data classification and information security
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Read Full Description