Delivery Engineer - Student - Trusteer
Trusteer, a part of IBM Security Group, is seeking a Delivery Engineer for student position. Will be in charge of providing support, maintenance, and performing back-office tasks for the Delivery team & customers assigned and prioritized by management.
You will work closely with Delivery as well as other internal groups, in efforts to expedite the delivery process of Trusteer’s products through completing tasks efficiently, and providing deliverables for customers.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Services Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• English – high level (Must)
• Must be admitted student in a recognized academic institute in Israel with at least 3 semesters left to graduation
• Able to work at least 3 days a week (Sunday-Thursday)
• Experience with web technology – an advantage
• Multitasking, productive and sedulous
• Good understanding of desktop & internet applications
• Quick learner
• Experience working with customers via emails/calls/web-based presentations – an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Technical Services
Valid work permit