Why intern with Cboe? Cboe is one of the world’s largest exchange holding companies, offering cutting-edge trading and investment solutions to investors around the world.
Summer Internship Program Overview
This program is designed to engage you in day-to-day activities and projects contributing towards our team and corporate goals while allowing you to apply what you have learned in the educational offerings to actual business situations.
- Research, analyze and present information & key points of interest related to various regulatory or legislative initiatives
- Update policy positions and draft content for webpage
- Monitor proposed rulemakings from U.S. federal agencies such as the SEC, CFTC and Federal Reserve and summarize the key regulatory proposals that may impact Cboe
- Monitor proposed rulemakings from international agencies such as ESMA, FCA, European Commission and IOSCO and summarize the key regulatory proposals that may impact Cboe
- Monitor congressional bills focusing on financial services, agriculture and tax committees (including bills related to market structure and developments in the cryptocurrency space)
- Monitor public hearings in the U.S. House and Senate
- Track information on upcoming SEC meetings and congressional hearings
- Assist with drafting comment letters in response to regulatory rule proposals
- Research various regulatory topics and proposals and draft memos related to the findings
- Assist with facilitation of the corporate ESG program
- Provide ad hoc support and assist the Market Policy & Government Affairs Department as duties assigned
- The ideal candidate will be a law student with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets and market structure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, work well on a team, excellent and demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Please submit a recent writing sample along with your application materials.
Read Full Description