The System Administrator listens to user support requests, responds to the requests in a timely manner and forwards the request, if needed, to the Business Technologies Manager:
- Maintain the APG network by modifying user accounts, user groups, file permissions, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with phones, connecting to the Internet, email delivery, etc.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, messages and/or emails regarding information technology support requests
- Interact with local and remote end users in support of information technology systems and solutions
- Create and maintain a documentation knowledgebase of procedures and solutions
- Provide end-user training on technology solutions and applications for new and existing employees
- On call availability
The Systems Administrator listens to hardware support requests, responds to the requests in a timely manner and forwards the request, if needed, to the Business Technologies Manager:
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and recycling end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices and networking hardware products
- Set up telephones with power and network connections
- Set up other computer peripherals such as cameras, headsets or multiple monitors
- Move computer and phone equipment, etc. when user moves to a new location
- Help maintain laser printers by removing paper jams, installing toner cartridges, and tracking supplies used in a spreadsheet
The Systems Administrator listens to software support requests, responds to the requests in a timely manner and forwards the request, if needed, to the Business Technologies Manager:
- Troubleshoot and support the following: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office MS 365, Infor Visual ERP, Salesforce, Hub Spot, ShareFile, and Label Vision.
- Support MS Access databases used for gathering information, querying, and reporting
- Administration of the 3CX phone system
- Help people use Teams video conferencing to set up meetings, invite others, share their screen, or record meetings
- Maintain the web store and web site configurator, working with Marketing and Product Management
The Systems Administrator listens to business support requests, responds to the requests in a timely manner and forwards the request, if needed, to the Business Technologies Manager:
Read Full Description
- Manage APG’s security card access system; set card permissions, print badges, coordinate service calls, update for holidays and ensure door “locked” status when closed or closing early.
- Support the Production area in viewing documents on the line, as a part of the paperless project. Identify and support other continuous improvement projects.
- Create and maintain APG TV to facilitate internal communications
- Assist with and help maintain our growing implementation of Salesforce; be the main IT support person for Salesforce, maintain user accounts, build dashboards and reports as needed