Arup is an international, independent design and consulting firm and the creative force behind many of the world's most significant civil engineering projects. Our 16,000 employees in 33 countries deliver tailored solutions to all requirements - from specialist design of a single discipline to complex, multi-disciplinary projects. Our focus is always on innovation and sustainability with the aim of positively impacting current and future generations.
Our foundation structure allows us to be a different kind of company - a value-driven company that invests in its employees and gives talented and passionate people the freedom to flourish.
As our BIM Modeller, many exciting projects await you. You will be responsible for modeling systems and elements of the building services disciplines (electrical and mechanical trades). You can be based in Berlin or Frankfurt am Main oand work remotely in part through flexible, self-organized work.
BIM Modeller for MEP/HVAC (m/f/d)
Berlin / Frankfurt
What you can expect
- Modeling of systems and elements of MEP disciplines (electrotechnical and mechanical trades)
- Handling the day-to-day modeling and coordination tasks
- Performing collision checks and resolving collisions, with the help of the responsible BIM coordinator if necessary
- Independently review your work for compliance with modeling conventions, e.g., correct use of systems, use of correct families/information in the model, and company best practices
What sets you apart
- Completed technical training as a draftsman, designer or technician in the field of civil engineering (architecture, civil engineering, technical building equipment, etc.)
- Several years of experience in modeling electrical and mechanical systems
- Good knowledge of REVIT MEP and ideally good knowledge of the HOAI phases
- Knowledge of Navisworks and Solibri (Dynamo an advantage)
- Relevant experience in multidisciplinary work in structural engineering
- Fluent German as well as good written and spoken English skills
- Familiar with relevant norms and standards in Germany
- A future-proof working environment in a global company organized as a foundation
- Flat hierarchies and an exchange at eye level
- Exciting tasks in national and international projects
- Attractive career paths and development opportunities with salary scope
- Optional benefits such as pension plan, foreign assignments, childcare subsidy, language courses, loaner bike (Swapfiets), continuing education opportunities, company events, etc.
- Flexible working (homeoffice, part time models and other opportunities)
Then please send us your complete application documents, your earlist start date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions beforehand please contact our Recruitment Team
Read Full Description