Position Description & Details
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
Serves as a member of the senior administrative team planning, implementing, and executing the athletic department budget, to include processing all necessary paperwork for payables and receivables. In addition, Responsible for all facilities and submission and monitoring of work orders. Est. Time Allocation: 100%
Budgeting and Finance
- Provide daily oversight of the budget and purchasing card program for the athletics department.
- Reconcile travel reimbursement forms for team & recruiting trips to ensure compliance with department, university, and NCAA regulations.
- Reconcile official visit expenses, including host expenses to ensure compliance with department, university, and NCAA regulations.
- Assist the Director of Athletics with development of the budget.
- Manage and supervise financial operations at athletic events.
- Handle bank transfers, spreadsheet imports, vendor setup, and journal entries.
- Provide monthly budget reports to Director of Athletics and all Head Coaches.
- Responsible for processing all approved payables and invoicing all receivables.
- Complete annual EADA report in conjunction with the university’s business office.
- Complete the NCAA Financial Report in conjunction with the university’s business office.
- Sport oversight as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Game Day supervision as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Financial oversight on all Beaver Athletic Camps/Clinics,
- Financial oversight of all outside events including, but not limited to, NDHSAA State “B” tournaments.
- Liaison to Physical Plant and the Director of Facilities.
- Liaison to the Business Office.
- Liaison to the Human Resource and Payroll/Benefits Office.
Read Full Description
- Secure, assign, train, and supervise Graduate Assistants, part-time employees, student workers, and interns associated with overall function.
- Coordinate all activities within institutional, conference, and NCAA guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.