SELLER/DOER SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Tetra Tech Inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 13,000 employees worldwide, 300 offices worldwide and $2.5 Billion in revenue in 2014, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Tetra Tech Inc. (Tt) seeks an experienced professional capable of providing growth to our Canfield, Ohio office. The Candidate will be required to grow, develop, and implement a strategic plan that results in significant revenue growth in all aspects of the services provided to existing and new clients servicing the Oil and Gas Market Sector within the Appalachian Basin and other local environmental/engineering opportunities. The candidate will be required to maintain a reasonable utilization by providing management and technical support on projects. Services that will be marketed includes but is not limited to; water management plans, permitting, erosion and sedimentation control plans, well pad and impoundment design, wetland delineation, compliance inspection for pipeline construction, compressor station design, construction oversight of impoundments and well pads, gas line design, waterline and pump station designs, construction of waterlines and pump stations, construction of well pads and impoundments, site civil design, geotechnical investigations, and construction oversight. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Generate and implement business development and marketing plans; including: Find and develop new clients; Assist with development of new projects with existing clients; Develop winning proposals; Ensure proper execution of the project at expected profit margins
• Lead and conduct the marketing and sales efforts and be responsible for initially generating $250,000.00 annually of engineering consulting services with an expectation that sales will increase beyond this amount.
• The successful candidate may also act as the project or program manager and main client contact for any work attained, including: Ensuring timely, quality, and cost-effective work; Maintaining effective client communications; Collecting receivables
• Interface with clients, government regulators, other contractors and other project stakeholders.
B.S. in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences or related environmental field with minimum 15 years of directly applicable experience required. Experience in the Oil and Gas Market along with experience in the Appalachian Basin is required. Professional registration is desirable. Candidate must be available to travel and possess a valid drivers’ license in good standing. The successful candidate must have the following demonstrated qualifications and experience:
• Experience in the consulting industry with a proven record of increasing client base and growing revenues.
• Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate with management, technical, graphics, and support personnel.
• Be self-motivated, creative and have strong organization, inter-personal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Possess knowledge of and be able to market all services offered by Tetra Tech for the Appalachian Shale Development and other Environmental and Engineering projects.
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Oil and Gas
Aug 3, 2017, 4:11:11 PM
Job Closing Date