WebsterRogers LLP is a leading South Carolina-based accounting and consulting firm that provides a broad spectrum of assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients. Founded in 1984 on the principles of quality, integrity and dedication to client service, our success is directly related to our strong commitment to our people and our clients. We offer the degree of personal attention, responsiveness and accessibility our clients expect and deserve - coupled with regional resources that can satisfy their needs.
Join our team! WebsterRogers is seeking an experienced accounting professional with two (2) plus years of accounting experience for our Myrtle Beach office. Remote and hybrid opportunities are also available.
Accounting Analyst I General Responsibilities:
Read Full Description
- Perform firm administrative duties as needed including copying, filing, scanning, archiving, and making deposits.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions related to client’s accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- When directed by the accounting staff, reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Assist in preparing Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Sales Tax Returns as needed by clients.
- Assist in preparing client’s Federal and State Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns
- Support accounting team with annual 1099 and W2 processing.
- Prepares Client’s Annual Business Licenses as needed.
- Ad hoc projects as needed. Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of types of clients.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in accounting, business or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accounting or financial role.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with QuickBooks (Desktop and online), MS Excel; Bill.com experience a plus. ACS experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and a can-do attitude.
- Team player.