The On-Site Sales Concierge will coordinate customers through all aspects of the homebuying process and be the main point of contact from sales agreement through closing to create an exemplary experience and to ensure they are Tickled, Delighted, and Happy with their new home purchase. The Concierge will interact with homebuyers regulary via phone, email and in person to provide them with updates about the status of their home and estimated timelines. The Concierge will deliver a high-touch customer experience that mirrors the level of quality found throughout Lennar. The Concierge should be extremely organized and a customer service-oriented team player.
- Serve as the customer's main point of contact throughout the construction and closing process, be the point person between the homebuyer and the community team (ie. sales, construction, warranty,mortgage and title)
- Set clear and concise expectations with customer that support Lennar processes and policies.
- Provide homebuyers with relevant weekly updates on the status of their build and help answer all questions or concerns.
- Coordinate introductions and meetings between buyers and other members of the team on mortgage, title, construction and warranty.
- Facilitate all real estate documents generated in Salesforce and once complete send for review by the sales team.
- Maintain transaction pipeline for multiple sales professionals.
- Update Salesforce and utilize for reporting.
- Generate phone calls and email correspondence to homebuyers.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on sales agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate homebuyer new home orientation and final walkthrough.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback and analytics to Sales Team regarding sales activities.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Attend weekly community team meetings.
- Assist with administrative, marketing, maintenance and cleanliness needs in assigned communities.
- Set customer expectations for providing feedback on customer service surveys (H2 Insight) after closing to identify areas of opportunity in our home-buying experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting a high-volume sales team.
- Minimum 2 years experience of customer service in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills a must.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work a rotational schedule including weekends & holidays.
- Professional appearance and ability to utilize technology for virtual meetins and videos.
- Ability to adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and valid auto insurance coverage required.
This is primarily an active position, which requires the Concierge to have the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in/around homes, models, and properties in all stages of construction. The Concierge must be able to operate computer equipment, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move or carry up to 25 lbs. The ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions is required. Finger dexterity is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will possess a confident and enthusiastic personality as well as creativity and innovation to provide an exceptional customer experience. Looking for ant self-starter who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a genuine desire to work effectively with all customers.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Description