Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As Labour Relations Specialist, you will be a key member of our People Labour Relations, Compliance & Operations team, ensuring all our processes, policies and producers are compliance with the labour law and any future updates, from our headquarters based in Barcelona. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionising the sector and have proven experience and negotiation skills. You need to be good in resolving, and able to handle sensitive information.
- Oversee collective bargaining agreements and additional rules and regulations as necessary to keep the company updated.
- Evaluate and create risk legal reports when needed.
- Communicate effectively with the People Partners and directly to the managers and employees if needed daily, to create positive working environment, address worker grievances and verify compliance with protocols and policies.
- Analyse current work relations and human resources policies, to determine overall state of employee relations and make innovative changes to improve.
- Develop and implement any project derived from labour regulations, such as equality plan, inclusion, salary record, etc.
- Develop and present informational briefings to improve understanding of labour relations and promote improved contract and management solutions
- Attend to the employees committee meetings, evaluate, and create proposals to solve collective negotiations.
- Assist on exit processes, substantial modifications of the work conditions, disciplinary measures, etc in assistance with our labour legal partners.
- Control and follow labour relations documentation.
- BSc/BA in Labour Relations or Law
- Working as in-house Labour Lawyer
- 4+ proven experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the labour relations regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: fluent Spanish & English
- Team player and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and high level of organization
- Half-day Fridays!
- Hybrid work.
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Online group training sessions twice a week & other out of office activities
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
Please submit your CV in English
Read Full Description
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.