Salary: $15k – $20k USD + Equity
This is a fantastic formative opportunity, working full-time on a fully remote team at a YC-backed startup founded by Stanford grads. You’ll work closely with our Business Operations team to assist with the day-to-day activities of the Team. This work is high impact and will help us ensure that we meet customers’ expectations.
Please Note: This is a full-time role and you must overlap with the rest of our team between 8 am - 1 pm ET to be on call for urgent customer issues.
- Manage documentation of our customer business processes and rules
- Support our Analytics team with research and reporting
- Work closely with our Data Operations team to ensure timely delivery
- Assist in documenting manual operational workflows to automate them
- Create, Manage and track Jira tickets to deliver launch requests on time.
- Report key metrics to our Internal teams and vendors to improve performance and accuracy
- Report configuration changes to implement Quality Check Components, to help prevent recurring Data Extraction errors
- Assist in vendor and customer communication regarding daily delivery operations
- Assist in resource planning and managing our internal Data Quality teams
What We Value
- Demonstrated technical background that would allow you to quickly learn
- Expertise in Excel, BI & Project Management Tools
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical skills – has the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problem.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and highly non-technical individuals
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
Nice to Have
Read Full Description
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Economics, Biology, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics