JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
Over the past two years we have been working on further growing our business by supporting current clients in new regions and attracting new clients. This growth is adding larger, international projects to our portfolio.
We are at the point where we need talented people with proven experience on large, international projects to help us continue this exciting growth. The Jacobs office in Italy is currently looking for
Primary Job Responsibilities:
BIM Coordinator will have responsibility to:
- Support BIM Manager during the activities of BIM implementation in Our Offices
- Provide support and focused training on specific tasks to enhance staff members’ knowledge and expertise of the standardized software used
- Align all the team on working procedures during projects
- Take part to drafting of Project BEP (BIM Execution Plan)
- Support in the definition of the LOD during BEP preparation
- Control of the LOI and LOG of 3D model in compliance with the level required by the project
- Coordinate and support BIM specialists
- Organize BIM modeling tasks
- Perform Project BIM Set-ups and model segregation as defined with the BIM Manager
- Perform QC of deliverables
- Create and publish federated models
- Host BIM coordination meeting (internal and external)
- Perform clash detection and manage clash resolution with support of discipline leads
- Supervise deliverable and data extraction form BIM model
- Provide all other Engineering & Design support tasks including but not limited to: processing shop drawing, comments and computer-aided drafting & design.
This position reports directly to Operations BIM Manager.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Engineering/Architectural/MEP background
- +3 years of experience in BIM and design for construction
- +2 years of experience as BIM Coordinator
- Deep knowledge of BIM processes as it pertains to collaboration and coordination between disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of Revit & Navisworks is required
- Dynamo and/or scripting knowledge would be an asset
- Specific suite knowledge for P&ID and piping/I&C 3d model management (Autodesk Plant3D, Aveva E3D, Hexagon SmartPlant) would be an asset
- Fluent English languages knowledge is a must; German language knowledge could be an asset
- Availability to frequent travels or short/long term assignments abroad is required by the position
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with individuals (co-workers, clients, vendors) at all levels
- High level of Safety Awareness
How to apply
For further details, please apply on the www.jacobs.com website in the section Apply for a job/Staff opportunities, and select as Country: Italy.
Even if you don't fit this vacancy, you might know of someone whose profile is a perfect match. If so, please share this job opportunity. The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities against a competitive and attractive remuneration package
Read Full Description