Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Pattern Designer 2D and 3D (m/f/d) for our Product Development BOSS Menswear team (Suit/Jacket/Trouser). The position is temporary until 31.12.2023.
What you can expect:
- Independent model development in 2D and 3D from the creative idea to production release, taking into account quality specification and processing costs
- Development of new products and innovative possibilities as well as implementation of new constructions
- Execution of fittings with 3D simulations and real prototypes
- Assessing grading in relation to demand and target groups
- Creation of manufacturing documents in PLM and Illustrator
- Ensuring and supervising prototypes and capsules in terms of quality, workmanship and fit
- Leading and participating in projects
- Close cooperation with interfaces (design and creative team, technical product development, operations and vendors)
- Bachelor or Master in Fashion Design / Technical Design
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a pattern designer in product development
- Ability to read an interpret design models and sketches and transform innovative ideas into a technical product
- Initiate new product designs and procedures
- Good knowledge in industrial processing
- Ability to duplicate vintage apparel and adapt patterns for modern construction techniques while maintaining integrity of the original design
- Good expertise in 3D product development, creating 3D Style simulation, performing virtual fittings and working via 3D collaboration platforms
- Expertise in cutting, production and processing techniques in product development
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP, PLM, Illustrator and 3D Software etc.
- High communication skills and very good English level, both written and spoken as well as accurate and detail oriented
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and ability to work to a deadline
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Read Full Description