Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than 8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts .
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.
Lockton Midwest is hiring Benefit Analysts to join our People Solutions team.
In this role, you will participate in an extensive onboarding and training program, intended to immerse you into the benefits consulting industry. You will be embedded in teams, quickly impacting the delivery of health and benefit solutions to clients, all while becoming integrated into our caring and diverse culture. This is a foundational role, intended to promote growth and accelerate career pathing within the teams and organization.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consulting advice to in your assigned book of business
- Support Account Managers with day-to-day client service, project management, and issue resolution
- Acquire apply health and benefits knowledge and consulting skills
- Build client/vendor relationships and presentations skills
- Collect, analyze, prepare information to support client deliverables
- Learn to interpret information and data that impacts client decisions
- Build and execute on clients’ employee communication initiatives
- Status as a currently enrolled student, scheduled to graduate in 2023, or comparable years of corporate experience
- Preferred majors are business, insurance, marketing, finance, statistics, or health sciences, however, all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Strong customer service, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience working in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Legal right to work in the United States
Read Full Description