Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
The role of the Paid Search Manager is to be the day-to-day steward of search media for assigned brands and lead search campaign development, activation, and innovation. The Paid Search Manager is expected to apply search mastery to deliver against client goals.
The Paid Search Manager will work closely with the Associate Director in the development and communication of all search strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, the Paid Search Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the Paid Search Analyst, including both project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development.
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments
- Gather the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Provide direction to Search Analyst to conduct and analyze keyword and audience research necessary to build a new campaign
- QA and oversee trafficking of approved plan into search platforms
- Ultimate oversight for all day to day budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. strategy flowcharts)
- Responsible for Search Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans
- Pull data and research components needed for new business pitches
- Contribute to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings
- Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients
- 3-5+ years of paid search experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Mastery of search platforms
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Certifications in search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- Experience in search platforms preferred – i.e. SA360, Kenshoo
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Description