NVIDIA is looking for best-in-class Physical Design CAD Engineers to join our outstanding Networking Silicon engineering team, developing the industry's best high speed communication devices, delivering the highest throughput and lowest latency! Come and take a part in designing our groundbreaking and innovating chips, enjoy working in a meaningful, growing and highly professional environment where you make a significant impact in a technology-focused company.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be in charge of developing physical design, synthesis, STA and Logic eq methodologies for implementation of networking chips and SOCs.
- Work closely with block owners. full Chip STA engineers and project managers to assure high quality and timely convergence.
- Come up with unique and creative solutions to the state of the art physical design problems that are needed for Our chips.
- Additional responsibilities include participating and developing flow and tool methodologies for chip floorplan, power and clock distribution, P&R, timing analysis and closure, power and noise analysis and back-end verification across multiple projects.
What we need to see:
- B.SC./ M.SC. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- 2-5 years of proven hands on experience with P&R and Layout tools, TCL scripting and Netlist-to-GDSII flow.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in methodology definition / flow owner of synthesis / Place and Route/ STA steps is an advantage.
- Great teammate.
- Ownership, self-learning skills, and ability to work autonomously.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking people in the world working for us. Are you a creative and autonomous engineer who loves a challenge? Are you ready to become the engineer you always wanted to be? Come and be part of the best physical design team in the industry!
Read Full Description